kim kardashian and Kris Humphries

Kim and Kris Humphries Kris is happily employed by the question arose last week over Kim's bed at his home $ 4.5 million in Los Angeles. They say that diamonds are a girl's best friends, Kris Humphries you have a friend in Kim Lorraine Schwartz ring with emerald cut engagement.

The details of the happy night between the two celebrities are beautiful people emerge.

Kim said: "My hand trembled as she placed the ring on my finger. Shake! I was so excited, but calm me. It was very impressive, but the best way possible." Later, Kim adds: "He almost had a panic attack."

Kim said: "I almost felt bad, because the first thing I did was out of breath I had always imagined this moment, the tears, but I did not cry He sat there, one knee, the candles are lit around him -. . It was so romantic. "

Kris told People: "I told my parents. And I went to play golf with Bruce Jenner to ask permission. It took me until last msut hole value. I also spoke to Kris Jenner. She was very excited. She cried."

0 Responses

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.




    Bookmark and Share